As a Senior Electrical Engineer at Iv-Offshore & Energy you will participate in multidisciplinary projects mainly in the wind industry and you will be responsible for the specification and selection of electrical distribution and backup systems such as LV/MV/HV transformers, switchgear, distribution panels and AC/DC UPS systems.
In addition, as a Senior Electrical Engineer you are responsible for:
• Provide project documentation required by customers, subcontractors, suppliers and regulatory authorities;
• Writing technical specifications and reports;
• Evaluating supplier bids;
• Ensure proper coordination between electrical engineering, - design, other disciplines and suppliers;
• Assisting during tender activities of Iv-Offshore & Energy;
• Develop and maintain supplier relationships that ensure continuous technical professional development;
• Represent in factory acceptance testing, site testing and commissioning activities.
Finally, as part of the team you will also contribute to the optimization of internal business processes and to safeguarding and sharing knowledge in your own field. In the role of Senior Engineer, work can vary from the first phase of a project, in which you advise the customer by conducting a feasibility study, up to and including full detailed engineering of EPC contracts. As a Senior Electrical Engineer you report to the Lead Electrical Engineer. We challenge you to keep learning, so always evaluate the work being done on a project so you can learn and improve for subsequent projects.